Damn, I totally didn’t see this! But here goes:
1) I used to hate my freckles but now I guess they’re kinda’ cute.
2) I’m a very impatient person; if I have an idea of what to do I do it, not sit around and do it another day. It’s so annoying because I often find myself thinking of all of these ideas just when I’m about to go to sleep.
3) I’m a bit of a MA*RS fan (no shit).
4) I love Supernatural, Sherlock, Castle, GoT… Quite a lot of programs, actually.
5) I’m a bit of a bookworm (fantasy is my thing)
6) I spend a lot of time in my room on my laptop
7) I love art and design, and hope to be an accomplished graphic designer one day
8) I love gyaru but I’m not going to let it take over my life because it’s unhealthy, especially after my eye started messing up…
9) I love my boyfriend very much <3
10) My family and friends mean the world to me <3
Now I guess I need to find ten of my favourite followers ;D
I saw this on facebook and felt like I had to share it. The blogger said she may delete it at a later date if the company tries to fight back, so I’ve blocked her name and links out.
Basically, SheInside (who I already thought were a bit of a poor business for my own reasons) told this poor blogger that yes, she had enough followers and a good enough blog to be allowed to advertise their shit for them, but that she was too fat.They actually demoted her from reviewer to affiliate because they said her looks were not good enough.After seeing her body, they dismissed her completely. What’s even worse is, they approached her; it’s not like she begged to represent their frankly awful quality clothes. They liked her follower count, but have no concept of building good relationships with their customer base if this is how they treat the people giving them free advertising.
I would urge you NOT to support this business with your reviews. There are plenty of small Storenvy shops who deserve your effort much more than these awful body shaming people; and they will be far more appreciative!
Please please please reblog! If possible I want the popular bloggers to see it. SheInside will treat people like this for as long as there are still people giving them positive reviews, and if this can urge one 10k follower blog to stop, it’d be enough for me :,c
lmfao welcome 2 a fat girls whole life
okay the website has always sucked. poor quality clothes + ridiculous pricing. But canwe have some evidence? some screen shots or somthing?